We are a lean team of young software developers led by a few industry veterans. One thing that brings us all together is our love for software and digital products.
We are a lean team of young software developers led by a few industry veterans. One thing that brings us all together is our love for software and digital products. And why do we fantasize about software development?
Because as Ray Ozzie says, “I love coding, because if you can imagine something, you can build it.” And our belief system is simple. Coding = Thinking + Typing.
What do we do?
91social is an IT services company based out of Bengaluru. We help translate our client’s vision into a scalable product. We specialize in building cloud-native, modular web and mobile applications built for reliability, scalability, and performance.
Who do we work with?
We work with early and growth-stage startups across India and the US, primarily in the FinTech space. We’ve also associated with startups in EdTech, Healthcare, energy, and other industries, helping them build products from scratch or help them build for scale. We’re the technical pit stop of CRED, Mesh Dynamics, Arcesium, among others.
Must have skills & traits:
- Primary skills: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Springboot, Microservices
- Must have design experience using best practices, Design Patterns, SDLC, OOP, OOD
- Basics of Architecture and Design fundamentals
- Ability to demonstrate a sound understanding of software quality assurance principles, SOLIDdesign principles and modelling methods
- Awareness of latest technologies and trends, and be in tune with emerging trends cloud technologies, microservice & Big Data
- Must have experience in leading and mentoring teams
- Must be experienced in developing applications using SQL databases, schema, SQL queries, and experience with NoSQL is mandatory.
- Must be experienced in GIT and version control systems
- Experience with both external and embedded databases
- Experience with message broker like ActiveMQ / RabbitMQ / Kafka
- Excellent problem solving, analytical and debugging skills
- Interest in learning new languages/framework as needed
- A growth mindset and passionate about building things from the ground up and most importantly, you should be fun to work with
- Design and implement projects with high reliability and scalability
- Be involved and participate in the overall application lifecycle
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Learn about new technologies and incorporate them
- Improve engineering standards, tooling, and processes
- Collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of designers, developers and system administrators
Good to have:
- Lead a team of 5+ people
- Worked in a start-up previously
Full time Position
Salary Range : Industry Standards based on years of experience
What’s it like to work with us?
- Craziness guaranteed: We’re a young, diverse, dynamic, and fun-loving team. We absolutely believe in the phrase “One for all, and all for one.”
- You’ll get to own your work. We don’t micromanage.
- We provide ample opportunities + support mechanisms to help you learn and grow both professionally and personally.
- You’ll be part of a fast-paced environment – Build Fast, Learn Fast & Fail Fast.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com